Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Working With, Not Against, Your Caffeine Habit

I like this article in Yoga Journal: Quitting Time. Yoga Journal is a neat resource that I think even non-yogis might find interesting and useful. I subscribe to their weekly "My Yoga Journal" e-newsletter, which bills itself as "your weekly dose of yoga tips, information, and advice", and find that the issues often include appealing, pithy pieces on everything from healthful eating to keeping both your mind and body fit. And if you're not up for advice or musing at the particular moment the e-newsletter arrives, well then maybe the healthy thing to do for yourself that day is to hit the archive button and free yourself of one more inbox squatter... anyway, I thought these thoughts on caffeine were interesting. Enjoy!

No comments: